|Upcoming Level 1 Beginner Classes Schedule
|Fast Learning Chinese © 2016 All rights reserved.
|Fast Learning Chinese
147 W 35th Street Suite 1005
New York NY 10001
Level 1 is for all beginners. It serves as the foundation to learning Chinese. You will learn how
to pronounce all Chinese pinyin correctly, how to read, write, understand and pronounce over
170 characters. You will learn how to speak and understand over 750 words and phrases, and
how to use them correctly in sentences. You will learn most of the basic sentence patterns and
structures, so you can build your own sentences using the correct grammar. You will have the
ability to build upon your own Chinese vocabulary after completing this level, and you will be
able to converse comfortably in many general topics. This is an excellent starting point to fully
learning the language, and serves as a strong foundation.
|Tuition: 22 lessons
|Text Book and CD
- Register online to reserve your seat, and pay the $40 deposit. Then, all you need to do is come for
your first lesson
- If you do not enjoy it, you don't need to pay a thing. You will get your deposit back immediately
- If you do like it and decide to move forward with the program, you can enroll and make the payment
- We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our Chinese learning program. With just one lesson, you
will be able to speak over 100 sentences, ask questions in Chinese, and start reading and writing.
|For more questions, please feel free to contact us or visit our FAQ
|Learn Chinese with the most experienced Mandarin teacher
- You can take the same class on a different schedule.
- You can also make up with our video lessons, just email us when you can come here, we will
arrange for you, it's free.
- If you can't come here, you can still take the online video class for just $10/lesson. All our classes
have been pre-recorded and made available online. This way, you'll never miss a lesson.
|If I have to miss a lesson, how do I make it up?
|Chinese Writing Exercise Book
Additional materials you may need
|Level 1 has 22 lessons, 2 lessons each time, once/week, total 11 weeks
You can switch between these 2 classes if you need to do so later on
New Classes in July. (After that, our next classes will be in Sept.)
|July 2, 2018
6:45 pm - 9:00 pm
|Sept 10, 2018
|July 7, 2018
1:00 pm - 3:15 pm
|Sept 15, 2018